Monday, May 30, 2011

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Since I last posted to the blog I have been to

San Antonio Riverwalk and the Alamo
Port Aransas, Texas
Mexico for the annual three weeks with Linda
Back to San Antonio and Lauren met me there
Baton Rouge and New Orleans
Memphis
Nashville
Brunswick, Georgia
Carrabelle Beach on the Forgotten Coast of Florida

It amazes me that I seem to have so little time but do nothing really. Hopefully the pictures will give you a good idea of my travels.

I have been on the road for over a year now and I have hit 16 states. I probably won’t get to Alaska or Hawaii so that leaves 32 more states that I need to visit so I don’t see myself getting home anytime soon.

I only fly back to Vancouver so I don’t have to deal with snarky border guards and the US Immigration at the airport couldn’t care less about a middle aged woman traveling back and forth. I have to come home every six months for my travel insurance and to see family and friends.

Most of the information on my postings will be copied from Wikipedia so don’t think that I am any smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment